Role in Z-O-M-B-I-E-S
Zed is mainly a rule-following student who tries to keep out of trouble. However, upon realizing that he has a chance to end the unfair treatment of his race, he jumps at the opportunity to fight for his, and his friends, rights. He is a kindhearted boy, seeing that being different isn't always bad, especially in his love interest, Addison. At one point in the film, Zed risks his life as he briefly turns himself/makes himself appear human using his hacked z-band, to impress Addison's zombie-hating parents. He also pretends to be a dog on multiple occasions for his younger sister, Zoey, who as a zombie, isn't allowed to own a pet.
Powers & Abilities
As a zombie Zed possess many special powers from his zombie bloodline. Therefore, Zed is capable of the following:
- Superspeed: This grants him speed.
- Athlete: Zed is skilled in various sports, such as:
- Football: He is member of the football team.
- Superstrength: as he takes on more and more zombie traits, he gets stronger.
Addison is the love interest of Zed.
Eliza is Zed’s best friend. They always have each other’s back.
Bonzo is Zed’s other best friend.
- (To Addison) "Uh...you just thanked me for rubbing peanut butter on your umbrella..."
- "There's no 'i' in 'team'! But there is an 'i' in 'zombie'! Ok, but that's not the point."
- "maybe it's team chemistry. But honestly I don't think the team is blocking for me..."
- "You're from the perfect paradise, and I'm living on the darker side."
- "We're gonna let our freak flags fly."
- "But what could go so wrong with a girl and a zombie?"
- (Singing to Addison) "Girl, you look delicious. Oh, I mean gorgeous."
-“it’s beautiful,your beautiful”
-“great I’ll just win them over with my quick wit and charming smile”
“I’m not a monster I’m a zombie”
- Besides Bonzo, at the beginning of the movie, he is the only one to hope for things to get better for zombies when they transfer to Seabrook High.
- Zed And Addison Are dating in real-life