Role in Z-O-M-B-I-E-S
Having to hide her real hair under a blonde wig, she has a hard time fitting into the school Seabrook High. Also being one of the few people to make the cheer squad her cousin Bucky (cheer captain) doesn’t approve her hanging around zombie Zed and other zombies. In one of the scenes he asked assistant captains Stacey, Lacey, and Tracey to pull her away from talking to Zed and let her know that being a cheerleader involves avoiding zombies.
Addison is a kind hearted, nice cheerleader who falls in love with zombie Zed while meeting in the zombie saferoom. She doesn’t like getting bossed around by her cousin Bucky. He eventually kicks her off the squad when she cheers for Zed in a public way and refuses to listen to him when he repeatedly tells her to stop.
In the film, Addison has a crush on Zed, yet is shunned because of his zombie status. Regarding the cheerleading squad, her cousin, Bucky, is the main culprit of influencing her decision making.
- "I'm fighting against intolerance."
- "It's time things change around here."
- "I'm cheering for a change."
- "Gar gar ga za."
- (Singing) "I'm gonna stand."
- "Zombies are students at Seabrook too."
- Addison sings in the most amount of songs with 8.
- Addison is dating Zed in real-life